Thursday, March 23, 2006

A Competing Offer?

Negotiations continue with our original suitor, and I'm most likely to complete the deal, but this morning I received an e-mail from a more local media operation that wants to talk "turkey."

Now, despite the fact that a certain fact-challenged segment of our readership would agree that this blogger fits the description, I agreed.

We'll be meeting with this last-minute suitor over the next few days. I have informed the other party, as well. I choose to see this not as a glitch, but an opportunity, and who knows, we might be able to work out some type of synergistic accommodation.

(FYI, the new suitor scores on the influence index at more than 1800!)

On another topic, how many of you have clicked on the audiocast link? Is this something that would be useful to you? Is the sound quality sufficient? Would you be interested in a weekday "podcast," either via blog or by subscription feed to your inbox?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home