Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Must-Be TV

I'm feeling much humbled today. It seems my intention to participate in a teach-in before and during Thursday's City Council meeting is misguided. Seems I could have stayed home to catch that must-see episode of "E.R." Must have been all that energy we raucous youngsters have to burn off.

Now that CM Seabrook has issued his proclamation, I realize I shouldn't believe my lying eyes (and ears). I just don't have "all the information."

But isn't that what a "teach-in" is designed to accomplish?

See you there at 5 p.m. on Thursday, Hauss Square, and we'll await the "secret" word from inside the council chamber.

------------------------------------------------------------

Has anybody heard a forecast for meteor showers on Thursday?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home